Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar. The online portal has been launched by the government for the application under the scheme. all candidates Horticulture Planning Portal official website of hortharyanaschemes.org.in You can apply by visiting This scheme has been started to get the right price for the crop sold by the farmers. Under the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, 10 crops have been included, which include cauliflower, tomato, potato, kinnow, carrot, brinjal, peas, guava, onion, capsicum, etc. The candidate who was removed by the government Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana If you want to get the benefits, they have to complete the application process. For more information regarding the application read the article given below.
Haryana Price Exchange Compensation Scheme 2022
by Haryana Government Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana To increase the income of farmers and to promote their incentives. This Haryana exchange rate compensation scheme Only the farmers of Haryana can apply for this. An online portal has also been released by the government for the convenience of the farmers. Under BBY, the government will ensure an income of Rs 48000 to Rs 56000 per acre on four crops (onion, cauliflower, tomato, potato). This Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Only those candidates who have filled the registration form can take advantage of this. More information related to Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana like- How can apply for Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana online registration? Information related to the benefits, objectives, and documents of the scheme is being given in the article below. Candidates can fill the registration form by following the steps given in the article.
|Article||Price Registration Compensation Scheme Online Registration|
|Portal Name||Horticulture Planning Portal|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Objective||Providing fair price for the crop|
Purpose of HBBY
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana The objective of the scheme is to provide fair price to the farmers of the state for their crops. For this, incentives will be provided to the farmers by the government. All the farmers who have not received the fair price for their sold crop, all those farmers Exchange rate compensation scheme will be eligible for.
Benefits of Haryana Price Exchange Compensation Scheme
we Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Information related to the benefits is given in the article. All the candidates read the list given below for more details.
- Under the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, the farmers of Haryana were provided funds by the government to compensate for their crops.
- Now farmers will not even need to take loans for sowing their crops.
- Under the scheme, crops like cauliflower, tomato, potato, kinnow, onion, capsicum, carrot, brinjal, peas, guava etc. will be compensated.
- The government will compensate the loss received by the farmers of Haryana state.
- Now farmers will not have to commit suicide due to financial constraints.
- Candidates can get the exact price of their crop through the scheme.
- Under the scheme, income from Rs 48000 to Rs 56000 per acre will be ensured on the above four crops, which include onion, tomato, potato, cauliflower.
- The incentive amount will be transferred to the bank account of the farmers within 15 days of the application.
- To get the incentive amount under BBY, the candidate has to take the “J” form when he sells his product.
Documents for Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana
Some documents are also required by the candidates for the scheme. The documents related to Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana are being given in the list below through the article, which farmer candidates have to prepare in advance.
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Documents related to land details
- bank account
- income certificate
- certificate of cultivator
- mobile mobile number
- passport size photo
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be a native of Haryana to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Farmers are not required to pay any kind of fee for the application under the
BBY Detail List of Harvesting, Seed Sowing, Period
|serial number||crop name||sowing period||harvesting and sale period|
|1.||Potato||10 October to 10 November||February to March|
|2.||Tomato||15 December to 31 January||April to June 15|
|3.||Onion||20 December to 31 January||April to May|
|4.||Cauliflower||15 November to 15 December||February to March|
Date related to registration of Haryana Price Exchange Compensation Scheme
|number.s.||crop name||registration start date||Verification Closing Date||verification etc. |
date of appeal against
|1.||Potato||15 september||31 October||30 November||15 December|
|2.||Onion||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25|
|3.||Tomato||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25|
|4.||Cauliflower||15 september||31 October||30 November||15 December|
|5.||kinnu||1 september||30 November||15 December||31 December|
|6.||Carrot||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December|
|7.||Pea||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December|
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration
To take advantage of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, farmers have to first go to the Horticulture Scheme portal and complete the online application process. Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Apply The complete procedure to apply is given below in the article, candidates can fill the registration form by following the given steps.
- For Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana application, candidates must first Haryana Horticulture Scheme Portal You have to go to the official website of.
- On the home page the candidate will see the option of Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, click there.
- Now in the opened page you will see the option “Click here for registration”, click on it.
- Then the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Registration Form opens on your screen.
- All the information asked in the registration form like- State, District, Block, Village, Farmer Name, Gender, Parents Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, Pan Card Number, Identity Card Number, Bank Account Details etc. fill.
- After entering all the information correctly, you have to upload the relevant documents and submit the form.
- Now your Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Apply process is completed.
Registered Farmers Details
- First of all visit the official website of hortharyanaschemes.org.in to see the details of registered farmers of BBY.
- In the opened page, you will see the option of details of registered farmers, click there.
- Now in the newly opened page, enter the asked information farmer number, mobile number, Aadhar number and click on Go.
- Now complete details of registration details appear on your screen.
Questions related to Haryana Price Exchange Compensation Scheme Answer
The scheme has been started for the farmers of the state.
Exchange rate compensation scheme If you want to apply, then first you have to go to the official website of Haryana Horticulture Department. There, click on the option of Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana, then an option will appear on your screen for registration, by clicking on it your application form opens. After that fill all the information asked in the form and upload the documents and submit the form. Then your registration process is completed.
For this scheme, the farmer must be a native of Haryana. Aadhar card, domicile certificate, documents related to land details, certificate of being a farmer, mobile mobile number, passport size photo, to get the benefits of the scheme, income certificate, PAN card, bank account etc. documents are required. .
The official website of the department is hortharyanaschemes.org.in.
The farmers of Haryana state have to be provided fair price for their crops.
The government will help to compensate for crops like cauliflower, tomato, potato, kinnow, carrot, brinjal, peas, onion, capsicum, guava etc.