Maharashtra Government Inter-caste Marriage Scheme | Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme Eligibility | Maharashtra Intercaste Marriage Scheme Form | Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Online
In order to encourage inter-caste marriage and to eliminate the incidents of discrimination through the Government of Maharashtra, by the State Government. inter caste marriage scheme maharashtra has started. Under this scheme, if someone does an inter-caste marriage, then an incentive amount of Rs 50000 will be given to him. The main objective of starting this scheme is that caste discrimination can be stopped by encouraging inter-caste marriage in the state, keeping this in mind, the state government has given the benefit of Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme Rs. 50000. has been increased from Rs.3 lakh, after which Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2022 The couple getting married will be given financial assistance by giving an amount of Rs 3 lakh. So friends, if you want to take advantage of the Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme, then you have to read this article of ours in full detail. [यह भी पढ़ें- (पंजीकरण) महाराष्ट्र विधवा पेंशन योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2022
To reduce discrimination in Inter-Caste Marriage through Government of Maharashtra inter caste marriage scheme maharashtra has started. According to the state government, the couple getting married through this scheme will get Rs 3 lakh as assistance, and marrying a girl belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe under any general category of Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage. The benefit of the scheme will be given. On registering a marriage under the Special Marriage Act or the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, 1954 under the Government of Maharashtra, all those Maharashtra Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2022 can take advantage of. The state government has started this scheme with the aim of promoting Inter-Caste Marriage, under which the amount will be given to the beneficiary through the central and state government. [यह भी पढ़ें- महा भूमि अभिलेख – Mahabhulekh 7/12 | bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in, SatBara]
Highlights of Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme
|scheme name||interracial marriage plan|
|initiated||by Maharashtra government|
|beneficiary||interracial marriage couple|
|Objective||encourage interracial marriage|
|the gain||Rs 3 lakh assistance|
|category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
Maharashtra interracial Marriage Plan Of Important Objective
We all know that even today there are many other citizens with conservative views in our country. In our country, even during this time, we behave badly about Inter-Caste Marriage at many places, in view of this problem, the state government has inter caste marriage scheme maharashtra Under this scheme, the state government will help financially by giving an amount of Rs. Under the Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme, the benefit was earlier given 50000 rupees, which has now been increased to 3 lakhs, and the main objective of starting this scheme is to give patience to the couple doing Inter-Caste Marriage so that they can make their life easier. be able to live with [यह भी पढ़ें- महाराष्ट्र बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2021 आवेदन, Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Registration]
Features of Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2022
- Under this scheme, in case of any general minority youth marrying a girl belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe, amount will be provided as assistance through the state government.
- The Maharashtra government has told the main objective of starting this scheme that the people of the state who do marriage and in their situation, the couple will be provided assistance.
- inter caste marriage scheme maharashtra 50,000 through the state government while an amount of Rs 2,50,000 will be given by the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
- The assistance amount under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary, and will help in reducing discrimination against Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Intercaste Marriage Scheme Maharashtra 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the young man and girl to be 21 years of age and the girl child to be 18 years or more.
- Any citizen of Maharashtra State Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme If the applicant wants to apply under the scheme, then he should be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- Under this scheme, if any person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe marries a young man or girl from a backward class or general category, then only they inter caste marriage scheme maharashtra be able to take advantage of.
- To take advantage of the Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme, any one of the married couple should belong to a scheduled caste or tribe.
- To get the incentive amount under this scheme, the married couple should have a court marriage through the central and state government.
Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- bank account passbook
- caste certificate
- age certificate
- court marriage certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
(Registration) Maharashtra Sharad Pawar Grameen Samridhi Yojana 2021
interracial Marriage Plan Maharashtra Online application to do Of Process
If you are a citizen of Maharashtra and you inter caste marriage scheme maharashtra If you want to apply online, then for that you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra. Official website After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of inter-caste marriage scheme, now a new page will open in front of you.
- After this you will see a registration form on this page, you will have to fill all the asked information in this registration form, such as – name, date of marriage, Aadhaar number etc.
- After you have filled the information in the registration form, you have to attach all the documents, and after that you have to check the information filled.
- After checking all the information you will get “submitHave to click on the button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, the online application process for Intercaste Marriage Scheme Maharashtra will be completed.
My name is Nitish Bhandari
Caste SC(11) mochi
I got married at the age of 29 yrs with a Christian girl
Her name is seema yerol
Now she is Mrs. Seema Nitish Bhandari
Point is I heard that Indian government and Dr. Ambedkar Foundation where helping thoughts inter caste Married couples but still I didn’t get any benefit from government. Or form Dr. AMBEDKAR Foundation.
And also I asked some kind People but know one directed me a right way . And then I lefted a hopes on it
So I msg here please allow us with that scheme so that it will helps us to built our carrer thankyou.
I hope this time it will help me for sure
8237165997 this is my contact no. Please help us.
Inter cast certificate
please send me site for apply online.
https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/ – on this site no option for registration.
Application form is not the given site, can you please guide exactly from where we can apply for online form
I have already applied 2 years Before but still no response, i tried calling but they are saying last 2 3 years back payment is still pending and yours will done after that only.
Pls call me if you can able to help
same, there is no option for apply online
आंतर जातीय विवाह योजना केंद्र शासन हि योजना चालू आहे का.