Saral Pension Yojana Apply Online | Saral Pension Yojana Online Registration | IRDAI Saral Pension | Saral Pension Plan Premium Calculator | Saral Pension Yojana Registration | Saral Pension Scheme 2022
Insurance company Pension plans and insurance policies are known by different names. All the insurance companies tell their policy better than the policy of other company. Because of this, Indians have to face difficulties in choosing the right policy. Keeping all these things in mind, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Saral Pension Yojana 2022 has been started. All the terms and conditions under this scheme will be simple, clear and uniform. So today we are going to tell you all the information related to Saral Pension Scheme under this article. for example Saral Pension Yojana What is? Its purpose, features, benefits, eligibility, documents required, application process etc. If you want to know all the information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read our article in detail. [यह भी पढ़ें- (NDHM Health ID) नेशनल डिजिटल हेल्थ मिशन योजना | ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, पात्रता व लॉगिन]
Saral Pension Yojana 2022
As we all know that there are many insurance companies in our country which provide different types of pension plans to the people of the country. Different companies have different terms and conditions. Which is difficult to understand for a common beneficiary. Keeping all these things in mind, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has instructed all the insurance companies to start Saral Pension Yojana. This scheme will have to be started by all the insurance companies from 1st April 2021. Under this scheme, all insurance companies will have to keep simple and clear terms and conditions. All these terms and conditions will be same for all companies. Which means that if the customer gets the benefit of this scheme from any company, he will get the same terms and conditions. [यह भी पढ़ें- (List) प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना लिस्ट 2021: PMAY-G संशोधित लिस्ट]
1 July To start Hui Easy pension Plan
Saral Pension Yojana has been started on 1st July 2021 through Life Insurance Corporation of India. At the time of buying a policy under this plan, the policy holder will have to pay only one premium, after which they will be in the process of providing pension. Because Saral Pension Yojana is an immediate annuity plan, ie people start getting pension as soon as they buy the policy under this scheme. With this, now policyholders can get a loan against the policy only after 6 months of taking the policy under this scheme. This plan is known as Non Linked, Non Participating, Single Premium and Individual Immediate Annuity Plan. If the policyholder wishes to pay the premium under this plan, he/she can do so on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis, all you need to do is pay special attention to the term of the policy while taking the policy. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) ई-श्रम पोर्टल 2021: eshram.gov.in, श्रमिक कार्ड ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन व लॉगिन]
Saral Pension Scheme Annuity
Annuity means the amount that the insurance company pays to the annual subscriber in return for investment. Saral Pension Scheme 2021 The facility of giving annuity to the customer on investment is available under The tenure of annuity can be chosen by the subscriber on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis. Saral Pension Yojana 2022 The customer has to pay a purchase price to take advantage of the This 100% amount of the purchase price will be returned after the death of the customer. The annuity will be paid to the subscriber for life. Annuity amount will be paid to the life partner after the death of the subscriber. After the death of the spouse, 100% of the purchase price will be returned to the legal heirs of the customer. Maturity benefit will not be given under Saral Pension Yojana. [यह भी पढ़ें- (आवेदन) फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना 2021: रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, PM Free Silai Machine]
Overview of the Saral Pension Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Saral Pension Scheme|
|launched||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|start date||1 April 2021|
|beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To reach the pension scheme to all the citizens with simple terms and conditions.|
|Official website||will be launched soon|
|Loan and Surrender Facility||is available|
|purchase price||as per annuity|
Objective of IRDAI Saral Pension Scheme 2022
Saral Pension Yojana The main objective of the scheme is to eliminate the problems faced by all the Indians in understanding the pension scheme of India. Under this plan by all insurance companies Saral Pension Scheme will be started. It will have simple terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of all companies will be same. So that it will be easy for common Indians to understand the terms and conditions and they will not have to face difficulties in selecting the policy. This scheme will be launched across India from 1st April 2021. Now the customer will get the same terms and conditions of all the insurance companies under this scheme. [यह भी पढ़ें- प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, आवेदन फॉर्म PDF]
Easy pension Plan Of under the option
Any interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take Saral Bima Yojana, then tell them that you can buy this scheme through both online and offline means. But the minimum purchase price for buying it depends on the yearly mode option chosen or the age of the policy taker, and there is no fixed limit for its maximum purchase price. After purchasing Saral Pension Yojana, you will be provided NUT of at least 12000 per annum under it. Two options have been set by the government for the citizens to buy this scheme, which are as follows. [यह भी पढ़ें- PM Modi Yojana 2021: प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी स्कीम्स लिस्ट | पीएम मोदी सरकारी योजना सूची]
- Life Annuity with return of purchase price- As per this option the amount of pension will be provided to one person only. Provided that after the death of the policy holder, the principal value of the plan shall be paid to the nominee of the policy holder.
- Joint Life- According to this option, the amount will be provided to both the husband and wife. Under this scheme the amount will be provided to the longest surviving person between husband and wife. No deduction will be made while paying the amount under this. But after the death of both husband and wife, this plan will be paid to the nominee at the base price.
Easy pension Plan Loan Facility And surrender
The facility of taking loan under Saral Pension Yojana is also going on. This loan can be taken after 6 months of buying the policy. If the subscriber dies, after his death, his life partner can also take a loan against the policy. The customer is required to pay interest on the loan. Through Saral Pension Yojana, if the life partner or children of the subscriber suffer any kind of critical illness, then the facility of surrendering the policy under this plan continues even after 6 months of purchase. 95% of the purchase price will be refunded on surrender of the policy through this plan. If any loan is taken against the policy, the loan amount will also be taken from the purchase price. [यह भी पढ़ें- (Registration) PMEGP योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
Saral Pension Yojana Of the gain And Properties
- Saral Pension Scheme 2022 It has been launched by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- This scheme will be started by all the insurance companies from April 1, 2021.
- Saral Pension Yojana Under this, all the insurance companies will have to have simple and clear terms and conditions which will be uniform.
- Now the same conditions will be met by the customers on availing the benefit of this scheme from any company.
- Under Saral Pension Yojana 2022, subscribers will be given annuity on investment.
- The tenure of annuity can be chosen by the subscriber on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis.
- IRDAI Saral Pension Scheme 2022 The customer has to pay a purchase price to take advantage of the
- 100% of this purchase price will be returned after the death of the customer.
- The annuity will be paid to the subscriber for life.
- Annuity will be paid to the life partner after the death of the subscriber.
- After the death of the spouse, 100% of the purchase price will be returned to the legal heirs of the customer.
- Maturity benefit will not be given under this scheme.
- Loan facility is also available under this scheme.
- This loan can be taken after 6 months of buying the policy.
- If the customer dies then the life partner of the customer can also get the loan after the death of the customer.
- The customer has to pay interest on the loan.
- The policy can also be surrendered after 6 months of purchase of the policy if the life partner or child of the subscriber suffers any serious illness.
- 5% of the purchase price will be returned on surrender of the policy.
Saral Pension Yojana Minimum Annuity Amount
PM’s other government schemes :-
Eligibility of Saral Pension Yojana 2022
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The minimum age of the customer should be 40 years.
- The maximum age of the subscriber should be 80 years.
- Documents required to register for Saral Pension Yojana 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Ration card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Process to apply online in Saral Pension Yojana
if you Saral Pension Yojana 2022 If you want to apply online then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to contact the insurance company or bank. Official website will go on. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Saral Pension Yojana.
- Now you have to click on the link of Apply Now. And the application form will open in front of you.
- In this page, you have to enter all the information asked in the application form like your name, age, mobile number etc.
- After entering all the information, you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit option. After you click on submit your process will be completed.
Saral Pension Yojana Of under offline application to do Of Process
if you Saral Pension Yojana If you want to register offline then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest insurance company or bank office.
- from there you now Saral Pension Yojana You have to get the registration letter of.
- After getting the registration form, you have to fill all the important information asked in the registration form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents from the registration form.
- Now you have to submit this registration form to the insurance company’s office.
- In this way you will be able to register offline under Saral Pension Yojana.