Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021-22 | Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 | Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Uttarakhand | Free Laptop Scheme Uttarakhand | UK Free Laptop Vitran Scheme | Uttarakhand Free Laptop Vitran Scheme
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Government of Uttarakhand operated by. Under which the meritorious students living in Uttarakhand who have secured more than 80% marks in 10th and 12th classes. Those students will be given the benefit of UK Free Laptop Vitran Scheme. Those students of Uttarakhand who have passed 10th or 12th from government school, only those students can apply under this laptop distribution scheme. This free laptop scheme distribution 2021 Uttarakhand has been broadcast by Chief Minister Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat. The minister said that in the session 2020-2021, the students whose name will appear in the merit list, those students will be given laptop free of cost by the Uttarakhand government. In this article we Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Giving complete information. Objectives, Benefits and Features Important, Documents, How to apply online? Etcetera. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप वितरण योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, UK 10th, 12th Free Laptop Scheme]
Uttrakhand Free Laptop Yojana 2022 | Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Under this, by the Board of Secondary Education, Uttarakhand Free Laptop Uttrakhand Scheme has been started. This unique scheme has been run by the government to encourage students towards education. A pledge has been taken for the success of this scheme, in respect of which the Uttarakhand government has passed all the guidelines. Along with the laptop, a citation will also be given in this scheme, which will be used for further studies. Laptop distribution scheme Both regular and private students can take advantage of this. Laptop is very useful item in this digitization era. Along with this, laptops can be used in many other businesses. Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Those meritorious students residing in Uttarakhand, who have secured more than 80% marks in 10th and 12th classes. If a promising student will use a laptop, then the government will have full cooperation through this laptop for his bright future. [यह भी पढ़ें- (Vatsalya Yojana) मुख्यमंत्री वात्सल्य योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता व लाभार्थी सूची]
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme
Now Uttarakhand Of official schools Of students To provide done will go free mobile, tablet
We all citizens know that many other types of schemes are started in our country to help and benefit the students, similarly Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 is being operated through Uttarakhand government to benefit the citizens of the state. has gone. Meritorious students living under this scheme by the state of Uttarakhand who have scored more than 80% marks in 10th and 12th classes. to those students UK Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will get the benefit. Those students of Uttarakhand who have passed 10th or 12th from government school, the same students can apply under this laptop distribution scheme. [यह भी पढ़ें- वीर चंद्र सिंह गढ़वाली पर्यटन स्वरोजगार योजना उत्तराखंड 2021: ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म]
- this free Laptop Scheme Distribution 2022 The telecast of Uttarakhand is done by the Chief Minister Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat.
- The minister said that in the session 2020-2021, students whose names will appear in the merit list, those students will be given free laptops by the Uttarakhand government.
- Apart from this, the Chief Minister of the state has announced to give free mobile tablets on the occasion of 75th Independence Day, and he has told that through this the students of the state will be helped and all of them will be able to improve their lives.
At what percentage will you get Uttarakhand free laptop?
Uttarakhand Laptop Scheme 2022 Only that student or student of Uttarakhand can apply in this. Those students of Uttarakhand who have secured 80% marks in the annual examinations of High School and Intermediate. Those students will be kept in the scheme. This Free Laptop Scheme Uttarakhand 2022 Only a permanent resident of Uttarakhand can take the benefit of this. Is. Who has done High School and Intermediate through Board of Secondary Education Uttarakhand. Only those students will be benefited by the scheme, who are from the family living below the poverty line, that is, the family whose total annual income does not exceed 3 lakhs. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री सौर स्वरोजगार योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Uttarakhand purpose of
This Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 A budget of 1.5 crores has been passed by the Government of Uttarakhand for the operation, whose main objective is to bring digital technology to the promising poor students. Through which he also topped in the digital sector, that is, became proficient even in the technological age. And illuminate the name of the country in the whole world. Through this scheme, students have been encouraged to go ahead in the digital sector. For the golden future of the country, the promising students of our country play an important role in moving step by step in this era. If a promising student will use it, then the government will have full cooperation through this laptop for his bright future. They will be able to walk step by step in this era. The students to be placed in this scheme will be selected on the basis of marks of annual examinations of 10th or 12th class. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड रोजगार पंजीकरण 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, Employment Registration]
Implementation of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022
All the guidelines have been given by the government for the operation of this scheme. The matter of sending the list of meritorious students to all government aided schools has been kept in the guidelines which will be followed. Very soon the Chief Minister of India will distribute laptops to the meritorious students in a program. An amount of 1.5 crore has been released for this scheme in the budget of 2019-20 of Uttarakhand state. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड रोजगार पंजीकरण 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, Employment Registration]
Free Laptop Scheme Application Form Uttrakhand
Around 12 lakh students of Uttarakhand state who are studying in 12th and 10th class will be provided assistance through this scheme. All those students who are studying in class 12th and 10th, out of them 15 lakh students of the state will also be provided free laptops under this scheme. Interested beneficiaries can apply online to take advantage of this scheme. State government will give benefit to all the students on the basis of performance by the students in class 10, class and 12. The Uttarakhand government has decided to give an amount of Rs 25,000 to the students of the state through this scheme. Through which the beneficiaries can buy the laptop of their choice. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड श्रमिक पंजीकरण 2021 | ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस]
Uttarakhand Free laptop Delivery
All those laptops that the beneficiary will get through the scheme will all have the following features.
- recent version of windows
- 14 inch LED screen with high resolution display
- 2 GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Dual booting preloaded operating system
Earlier, the former Samajwadi government of Uttar Pradesh, fulfilling its election promise, distributed free laptops. Similarly, CM Trivendra Singh Rawat also free laptop scheme are starting. Through this scheme, laptops will be given to the students of weaker sections, which will encourage the students to read again. [यह भी पढ़ें- (आवेदन) उत्तराखंड ₹1 पानी कनेक्शन योजना 2021: Tap Water Connection Scheme]
Uttrakhand Free Laptop Yojana Specification
- Through this scheme by the Government of Uttarakhand, students from the economically weaker sections of the state will get free laptops, and this laptop will be provided only to those citizens of the state who have passed the 10th or 12th board examination with more than 80 percent marks. Will be
- Under this scheme, all the laptops given by the state government will already have Windows 10 installed.
- 2GB RAM
- Already installed software like Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- 14 inch size
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only those students who have appeared in the merit list by the marks of the annual examinations of class X or class XII, only those students will be included in the scheme.
- This Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Only a permanent resident of Uttarakhand can take the benefit of this.
- Through the free laptop scheme, students can complete further studies and get better education.
- Only those students will be benefited who are from the family living below the poverty line i.e. the family whose total annual income does not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Those meritorious students living in Uttarakhand who have scored more than 80% marks in 10th and 12th classes. to those students Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2021 benefit will be given.
Free Laptop Scheme Benefits and Features
- All laptops availed of the scheme will have 2 GB RAM and Windows uploaded. Along with this, MS Excel, MS Office etc. will all be already uploaded in all laptops.
- This Uttrakhand Free Laptop Yojana Yoka’s main objective is to encourage children to study.
- The students to be placed in this scheme will be selected on the basis of marks of annual examinations of 10th or 12th class.
- The Board of Secondary Education through Uttarakhand has High School and Intermediate. Only those students will be benefited.
- This Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 A budget of 1.5 crores has been passed by the Government of Uttarakhand for the operation of this project.
if you too Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme If you want to apply, then you should have the following documents, if you do not have any of these documents, then you have not taken advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Marksheet of last year (tenth or twelfth)
- income certificate
- Address proof
How to apply for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme Distribution?
The interested applicants of the state can apply by following the easy steps given below.
- First of all Uttarakhand government Official website will go on. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of this website, you will get the option of online application. On which you have to click, after clicking, a new page will be available.
- On the next page you have to click on the option of apply online. Then a form will appear on the screen, where you have to fill the asked information carefully.
- After giving all the information, click on the option of “Submit”. In this way your application for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme distribution will be completed.
To get other information related to this scheme, you can get answers to your problems and questions through the helpline given.
- Designation: Additional Secretary (IT)
- Email: as-it-ua [at] Thread [dot] in
- Phone: 0135-2713534