Green Ration Card Apply Online | Green Ration Card Scheme Beneficiary List | Green Ration Card Jharkhand | Green Ration Card Application Form | Green Ration Card Benefits in Hindi
New schemes are always started by the Government of India for the welfare of the poor citizens of the country. Green Ration Card Scheme Under this scheme, ration is provided to poor citizens at low rates by the Government of India. And no beneficiary should be deprived of the benefit of ration card. so today we Green Ration Card Yojana All the important information related to this is going to be told. Like what is the purpose of this scheme, what are its benefits, what is its eligibility, what are the necessary documents of this scheme, what is the process of its application, etc. So you are requested to read our article carefully. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) विधवा पेंशन योजना 2021: Vidhwa Pension ऑनलाइन आवेदन, State Wise List]
Green Ration Card Yojana 2022
by central government Green Ration Card Yojana has been started. Under which the poor citizens of the country will be given 5 kg of food grains per Maha. They will be given this grain only at the rate of ₹ 1 kg. This scheme has been started for all those citizens who do not get the benefit of National Fertilizer Security Act by the state governments. BPL Ration Card applicants can also take advantage of this scheme. Haryana, Jharkhand other states of India have started this scheme and Jharkhand is going to start this scheme from 15th November. First Green Ration Card Scheme 2022 Last date to register under 30 September 2020 was determined. But on 15 October 2020 it was extended. [यह भी पढ़ें- (List) प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना लिस्ट 2021: PMAY-G संशोधित लिस्ट]
Green Ration Card Scheme Application
Green Ration Card Scheme Registration can be done through both online and offline and if you want to register offline, then you have to go to Public Service Center or Food Supply Department or PDS Center and from there you will have to take the registration form and submit it. . You can also register yourself online. For this you have to go to the official website and register. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) प्रधानमंत्री किसान ट्रैक्टर योजना 2021: Kisan Tractor Yojana ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
Overview of Green Ration Card Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Green Ration Card Scheme|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||Providing ration at subsidized rates.|
|Official website||click here|
Green ration card Of Important Objective
Green Ration Card Scheme 2022 The main objective of the scheme is to provide ration at low rates to all the poor families of the country. Under this scheme, ration will be given at low prices, so that no family of the country can be deprived of taking ration. Green Ration Card Yojana 2021 The benefit will be given mainly to all those citizens who do not have ration card and will be given to those citizens who have BPL Ration Card. [यह भी पढ़ें- नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2021: नई MGNREGA कार्ड सूची, NREGA Card डाउनलोड]
Green Ration Card Yojana 2021 Of the gain And Properties
- Under this scheme, the cardholder will be given ration at low rates.
- This ration will be given at the rate of ₹ 1 per kg.
- Green ration card Scheme 2021 Through this, a budget of two hundred and fifty crore rupees has been set by the government.
- In other states of the country, this scheme will be implemented from the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021.
- All the citizens who are deprived of the benefits of the National Fertilizer Security Act can take advantage of this scheme.
- Green Ration Card 2021 BPL category citizens can also take advantage of this.
- This scheme will be started in Jharkhand from 15 November 2020.
- Registration can be done through this scheme both offline and online.
Green ration card Scheme 2021 Of eligibility And Important Document
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- bank account details
- mobile number
- identity card
- bpl card
- Address proof
- Green Ration Card Scheme 2021 Procedure to apply under
Offline Process of Green Ration Card Yojana 2022
- First you have to go to the Department of Fertilizer Supply, then PDS Center or Public Service Center. from there you now Green Ration Card Yojana The registration form has to be taken.
- After this you have to fill all the important information asked in the registration form. Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this you will have to submit this form in the same department from where you had taken it.
- like this you Green ration card Plan Under this you will be able to register offline.
online process of green ration card scheme 2022
- First of all, you need to know about the food supply department of your state. Official website will go on. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- you on the home page Green Ration Card Yojana For register You have to click on the link. After that the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the important information asked in this registration form. Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to register for this scheme.
- We have provided you with this article Green ration card Plan All the related information has been given. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can ask us in the comment box. Your comment is very important for us. We will try our best to solve your problem.