Ration Card List Online | Uttarakhand Ration Card List Online Check | Check White Ration Card Online List | Ration Card List Uttarakhand | Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
For the ease of the people of Uttarakhand, the Government of Uttarakhand has Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021-22, by the Department of Food and Supplies Online has been launched on the official portal. By whom Uttarakhand ration card You can get all the information from the portal if you have UK Ration Card have applied for and you are waiting for its result then you will get the result Uttarakhand Ration Card List Have to see it. scroll down How to Check Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021? Earlier the person had to go to the government office to see the ration card details. Due to which both the time and money of the beneficiaries or applicants will not be wasted, every person can see his or her family data comfortably and can get the correction done online in case of mistake. If you do not have information about ration card yet, then dear friends this article is for you only. benefits of uttarakhand ration card, To get information about the eligibility of Uttarakhand ration card, documents, types of ration cards, etc. read completely. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड पेंशन योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, ssp.uk.gov.in पेंशन स्टेटस]
Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
Ration card is given separately to every person on the basis of tehsil and according to the type, different types are given to every person according to their income. according to Government of Uttarakhand To her UK Ration Card List 2022 kept in. Ration card has been divided into three categories by the government. Those who are known by the BPL APL AAY class. Uttarakhand government The classification in the Uttarakhand Ration Card 2021 list is done on the basis of the income of the citizens. in the year 2021 Uttarakhand Government has passed on the online portal of the Food and Supplies Department. Uttarakhand Ration Card APL/BPL List If I have your name then you can take advantage of the schemes, otherwise it is not there. There are three types of ration cards, in which the special difference is that the type of ration card depends on their income. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड वात्सल्य योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन (Vatsalya Yojana) पात्रता जानकारी]
Key Highlights of Uttarakhand Ration Card
|what is the article about||uttarakhand ration card list|
|Relevant departments||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Uttarakhand|
|beneficiary||citizens of uttarakhand|
|Objective||Providing Ration Card.|
|Official website||click here|
The economic system of most of the people of India is not good, along with this unemployment is increasing day by day, seeing all of them, the Food and Logistics Department of the Government of India again supplies ration items like wheat, rice, kerosene etc. to the public at very low rates. Delivery has been started. But a person can take advantage of this scheme of the government only when the name of his and all the members of his family. ration card list I am for the people of my state. The Uttarakhand government has also started the Uttarakhand ration card scheme, which has been running for a long time. If you have already applied Heading of this article by scrolling down to see your name in Uk ration card new list Uttarakhand ration card list online Follow the steps given below. And take advantage of the article by following the steps carefully, that is our aim. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड श्रमिक पंजीकरण 2021 | ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस]
Benefits of Uttarakhand Ration Card
- by Food and Logistics Department Easily sitting at home through online official UK Ration Card List 2021 can leave.
- Ration Card is an important document
- uttarakhand ration card list In Details of all family members are taken
- Ration card is used as a document in many government schemes. also to avail pension Is required.
- uttarakhand ration card list online new list There has been a lot of transparency in the receiving system by doing it online.
- Financially troubled people can take advantage of the ration card and take financial support by taking ration by the government at a very low rate.
- Sugar, rice, kerosene, wheat etc. can be obtained by the government at a very low rate by ration card.
- Ration card is given exemption in government jobs, ration card is also used in document form for application in government jobs.
- UK Ration Card It is an important document for every citizen which is used in driving license, scholarship, voter card, for registering scheme, etc.
Important Documents to Apply for Ration Card Uttarakhand
- Residence certificate
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- applicant’s aadhar card
- E mail ID
uttarakhand ration card eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- Those applicants whose ration card status has expired can also apply.
- Women who have become a resident of Uttarakhand due to marriage or those persons who have previously lived outside but are now residents of Uttarakhand can also apply.
types of ration card
There are three types of ration cards, in which the special difference is that they depend on the income of the family, they are given to the family according to the total income. And the goods found on the ration card get more or less due to this difference. The type of ration card depends on their income.
- APL Ration Card Those families of the state who are living below the poverty line, whose total income is less than 1 lakh rupees, this APL will be given to that family. (APL) Get ration card. By this, ration of up to 15 kg is given to the holder at concessional rates.
- BPL Ration Card –Those families of the state who are living below the poverty line, the family whose total income is less than Rs. BPL Ration card is available, through which ration up to 25 kg is given to the holder at concessional rates.
- ऐऐवाय (AAY) Ration card- The family of the state, which has no means of income, is living below the poverty line, to that family. ऐऐवाय (AAYRation card is available, through this, ration up to 35 kg is given to the holder at concessional rates.
How to check Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022?
If you have also applied for Uttarakhand ration card or online or sitting at home Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 If you want to see then apply by following the following steps.
- After opening the website, the home page will come, there you will find Ration Card Details have to click on the option
- Where on clicking, a screen will appear on the computer, there you will have to fill the captcha code given on the screen itself. Fill it and click on Verify.
- After that you have to select STATE, DISTRICT, DSO, SCHEME, DATA, REPORT NAME, etc. After filling all the information click on iew report.
- on the next page you DISTRICT SUPPLY OFFICE You have to click on the option.
- After that click on your Tehsil (ARO)
- After that click on the number written next to the name of your shopkeeper.
- After this a list will appear in front of you where you can see your name.
RTI Manuals download to do Of Process
- First of all you need FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT Official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you will find RTI Manuals Click on the option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page you will see the complete list of RTI Manuals, now you have to click on any one as per your requirement.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, in which you will see the RTI Manuals report in a pdf form.
- Now you have to download it by clicking on the download option.
Uttarakhand ration card Amendment, transfer, duplicate, Renewal, cancellation to do Of Process
- First you have to go to DSO/GPO. After this you have to go to the counter and find out about the form.
- After this, you have to get the form for amendment / transfer / duplicate / renewal / cancellation according to you in the ration card.
- Now you have to enter the details of the information asked in the form like- your name, address, mobile number etc.
- After entering all the information in the form, you have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After this you have to go to the DSO / GPO office and submit this form. Then you have to pay the application fee.
- Now you will be given a reference number. This reference number has to be kept safe.
- First of all, you need to know about the Department of Food and Logistics, Government of Uttarakhand. Official website on to go. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you will find Grievance Redressal Click on the option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will get to see information related to Grievance Redressal.
Process to view allocation generation status
If you also want to check the Uttarakhand Ration Card Allocation Generation Status then for this you have to follow the step by step procedure given below.
- First of all you need to know about the Food and Civil Supplies and Customer Affairs Department of Uttarakhand. Official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you will find Allocation Generation Status Click on the option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a form. In this form, select the respective month, state, district and DSO.
- Once selected, the relevant information will open on your device screen.
We have provided you information related to Uttarakhand Ration Card List through our website. Even after this, if you are facing any problem, then you can contact on the contact number given below-
- The Secretary Department of Food and Civil Supply, Government Of Uttarakhand Chief Secretary Building Uttarakhand Secretariat 4, Subhash Road, Dehradun – 248001, Email: secy-fcs-ua[at]nic.in
- Commissioner, Food and Civil Supply Directorate of Food and Civil Supply, Uttarakhand Khadya Bhawan, Mussoorie Bypass Ring Road (Ladpur) Dehradun Telephone No.: 0135-2780765 Email: comm-fcs-uk[at]nic.in
- Controller Legal Metrology, Uttarakhand Department of Food and Civil Supply 15, Gandhi Road Dehradun – 248001 Telephone / Fax No.: 0135-2653159 Email: legalmetuk[at]gmail.com
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission 176, Ajabpur Kalan (Near Spring Hills School) Motherowala Road, Dehradun – 248121 Telephone (O): 0135-2669719 Fax: 0135-2669719 Email: scdrc-uk[at]nic.in
In this article, you have been given all the information related to the Uttarakhand Ration Card List, if you are still facing any kind of problem or want to get any other information, then you can get the solution by contacting the toll free contact number. .